Yale Black Alumni Association Committees
- Executive Board: President and Chair – Albert Mosley ’99 S.T.M.
- Communications: Deesha Philyaw ’93, Chair
- Finance and Fundraising: Carl Horton ’90, Treasurer
- Membership and Chapter Development: Erin Johnson ’08, Chair
- Nominating and Governance: Derick Dailey ’14 M.A.R., Parliamentarian
- Programming: Charlotte Elise Collins ’10 M.A.R., Chair
Yale Black Alumni Association Local Chapters
- Atlanta – email@example.com
- Bay Area – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston – email@example.com
- Carolinas – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago – email@example.com
- Connecticut – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houston – email@example.com
- Los Angeles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York – email@example.com
- Philadelphia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seattle – email@example.com
- South Florida – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington DC – DMV@ybaaonline.org
How can YOU get involved?
If you are interested in joining the above committees or local chapters, or would like to help us launch new chapters or move forward in our strategic initiatives, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information about membership and the board, see the about section of this website or visit our resource page to review FAQs, the national bylaws, and chapter guidelines.
Please see the presentation below for a retrospective on the work we have done so far. We hope you will join us!